My first 60 days

My first 60 days
Where I came from...and the direction I am heading!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Knowing your numbers

My employer encourages us to get a "bio-metric screening" every year. And they actually bribe us...$250 deposited in our flex spending account. So this year, after nearly 2 months of Isagenix, I decided to do it. Now truck drivers are notorious for unhealthy lifestyles. We eat all the wrong things, rarely exercise and generally are know for the truck stop buffet...all you can eat, of course.

As it turns out my numbers have become very good. My Cholesterol is 120, LDL only 74 but I need to boost my HDL from 30 to above 40. And while it is annoying to know I need to do a follow up in about 3 months, it is comforting to know that I am well...and will stay that way as long as I make wise choices like using Isagenix products.

So, for anyone who is considering starting an exercise program or want to lose weight, I suggest getting a screen done or go for an annual physical. It takes a few minutes and will tell you things about yourself that you did not even know!

Hang in there...and remember...It's a journey...not a race!

No comments:

Post a Comment